Friday, August 17, 2012

BACK!

I came back from my adventures in France on Wednesday and I'm happy to say my jet-lag is finally wearing off. I had a great time traveling around Paris, Saint-Esteve, Perpignan, Saint-Lys, and Toulouse in France, as well as spending a few hours in Roses, Spain and Brussels, Belgium. I got to see places like the Eiffel Tower (I went all the way to the top!), the Louvre (and Mona Lisa!), Pompidou Center, Sacre-Coeur, Notre Dame, Point Zero, Galaries Lafayette, Montmatre, Versailles, Pere Lachaise cemetery (where Jim Morrison and Edith Piaf are burried), Shakespeare & Co, Jardin du Luxembourg, Champs-Elysees, thrift shops, cafes, Musee Grevin (a wax museum), the metro, and more! It was a fabulous time and I enjoyed nearly every second! However, as much fun as Europe was, I am glad to be back home with my cats, chickens, and other familiar things (my own bed!).


No comments:

Post a Comment