Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Future Plans... #1

Although I'm not in any hurry to grow up, I do think about how I want my future to develop. Here are my plans, as of now (though knowing me, who knows how long they'll stay like this...)

College
I've had my hopes set on attending Tufts University since I was in fifth grade. If I don't get into Tufts (it's become such a competitive school, who knows) then I want to go to college in Europe (perhaps England, France, Sweden, or Ireland).

After College
Before I settle down with a career, I want to travel the world. Maybe I'll help provide comfortable living situations for people in Africa or India, visit China, or explore Europe (I really want to backpack around the continent). Who knows. I just don't want to settle down just yet, I'll still be young and I want to take advantage of it.

Settling Down
I'm not sure what I want to do with my life, although I'd like it to involve art and/or the environment and provide comfortable living situations for my future family. (I want three kids, one of whom would be adopted) I want to live in France for a few years, have my kids there so they can be French citizens, then I want to move to Vermont and live on a farm.

Retirement
I want to do yoga with my old hippie friends and future husband on a regular basis, as well as hikes, maintaining our farm, and carrying out productive, active lifestyles that help others in need as well as our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment