Thursday, July 12, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day Nineteen

"Favorite book turned into a movie"

One Day by David Nicholls

One Day isn't my favourite movie (see Across the Universe or Midnight in Paris), however, it happens to be my favorite movie that originated from a great book. Being madly in love with Jim Sturgess (Jude in Across the Universe), it's only natural I'd want to see the film One Day. (Not to mention, Anne Hathaway is one of my favorite actors). However, I usually prefer to read the book first, so I ordered from Amazon and read it. It was marvelous! It kept me hanging on to every detail and falling in love with Dex along the way. Recently, I finally got around to watching the film, and it was just as good, if not better, than the book!

I also want to read and watch The Help... any reviews?

No comments:

Post a Comment