Saturday, July 7, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day Thirteen

"Your favorite writer"
 OR  OR 
Stephanie Perkins, Maureen Johnson, or Laura Ingalls Wilder

DING, DING, DING! Three-way tie! Stephanie Perkins and Maureen Johnson both have seat-gripping techniques to keep me hanging on to every word I read, not being able to put down the novel until it's finished (in which I mope around afterwards, upset that it's over). While Laura Ingalls Wilder (author of the Little House on the Prairies series) has such a way with words and details, I feel myself become a pioneer school girl along with Laura and her family. If you don't know these authors or any of their accomplishments, run, bike, skip, hop, or dance to your nearest library and look them up. If you're anything like me, you'll be more than pleased with their works [of art].

No comments:

Post a Comment